Sorry, there are no products in this collection
We are the best Samsung A71 5G Cases Seller
The Samsung A71 is the first of the Galaxy A series phones to be released in the UK. The Galaxy A70 and the Galaxy A80 are both very similar but the Galaxy A71 is different in that it doesn’t have a curved edge back. It does, however, have an unusual notch.
Instead of having a camera at the bottom like an HTC or an iPhone, it has two sensors positioned on either side of the display. One sensor is for capturing images, videos, and gestures and the other is for doing advanced computing tasks such as running apps and making phone calls. The result? The Galaxy A71 has one of the narrowest bezels of any smartphone available today.
In fact, you won’t even notice that it has one because there aren’t many things in life that can be seen without a bit of lenses! That’s because our Phonecase International have been designed to make your life with your brand new phone easier and more enjoyable. If you are looking for something simple which will protect your phone without adding much bulk then this is the case for you.
What is a Samsung A71 5G?
The Samsung A71 5G is a high-end smartphone which will run on Android 8.1 (Oreo) or Android 9 (Pie). It has a powerful Exynos processor, a 6.3-inch full-HD+ display, and comes with a lot of storage space and a large amount of RAM.
The Samsung A71 5G is also one of the few phones with a notch on the front which means that the camera, sensors, and other important components are located on the top edge of the phone. The phone is powered by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset with a huge amount of RAM and a large amount of storage space. Other than that, the phone is quite similar to the Samsung Galaxy A80.
4 Features of Samsung Galaxy A71 5G
For a detailed list of features and more information on each of them, checkout out our Best Samsung Galaxy A71 5G Cases reviews and comparison charts below.
- Waterproof - The Samsung A71 5G is one of the few phones to come with a waterproof variant. What’s more, you can buy it with a protective layer which comes with an extra coating which further increases the phone’s water resistance. This makes the Samsung A71 5G a particularly good choice for those who like to go in and out of the water often.
- Sim protected - The Samsung A71 5G comes with a built-in sim card which means you won’t have to spend another £80 on extra cards when you switch to the new phone.
- 5500 mAh battery - The phone comes with a huge 5500mAh battery which can easily last a day without having to be charged. 6.3-inch
- Super AMOLED display - The phone features a full-HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels) display which is a great option for those who want a large screen but don’t want a huge one.
How to choose the right Samsung Galaxy A71 5G case?
There are a few things which you’ll want to keep in mind before buying a Samsung Galaxy A71 5G case.
There are many different types of phone cases out there and it can be hard to know which one to get. There are, however, a few things to consider when it comes to choosing the right kind of phone case for your needs.
The thickness of a case’s shell affects the phone’s design and how well it protects the phone. A thicker case makes the phone feel more heavier which can be problematic if you like to hold your phone in one hand while using other functions.
The type of material used on a case can also affect the phone’s design and how well it protects the phone. Plastic cases are common on budget phones and don’t protect a device well against falls. If you want a more premium feel, you’ll want to look at ceramic or metal phone cases.
The image quality of a case can also affect the phone’s design and how well it protects the device. If you like to keep your phone exposed to scratches and other damages, a non-matte finish case will provide better protection. If you prefer a more smartphone-like design, a gloss finish case will help you avoid any unintentional brushed metal looks.
How to care for your Samsung A71 5G Case
We recommend care taking your Samsung A71 5G case very carefully. This is because regular, casual exposure to water and dust will result in scuff marks on the case and dirt on the lens, which will then affect your phone’s camera.
- Make sure to clean your Samsung A71 5G case gently using a cloth or a loofa every time you take it out of the case.
- Do not use alcohol, hard water, or any other chemicals as these could damage the finish.
- You should ideally remove the case when you are not using the phone but to maintain the case’s integrity, you should leave it on when you’re handling the phone.
Are Samsung A71 5G case Worth Buying?
The Samsung Galaxy A71 5G is a great phone and comes with a variety of nice cases. If you are looking for a case that you can use with multiple devices and have a ton of fun with then consider our range of Galaxy A71 5G case.
If you are mainly interested in protecting your phone from damage and looking for a basic case that you can plain and simple put on, our range of Samsung A71 5G wallet cases would be great. If you are looking for a case that provides additional protection and can also double as an everyday accessory then the polyurethane Samsung A71 5G cases are the ones for you.