Sorry, there are no products in this collection
About this iPhone 12 Pro Max case
- In 2020, Apple will offer a unique cover for the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Made of a TPU bumper and a sturdy PC back, it protects against drops and scratches in the event of an accident.
- All controls and functions are easily accessible, with perfect cutouts for speakers, cameras, and other connectors.
- The transparent material enhances the color of your iPhone.
- Raised edges protect the screen and camera.
- The backplane is made with rigid polycarbonate and flexible shockproof TPU bumpers around the edge to create rugged protection.
- Crystal Clear Case wraps seamlessly around your phone to stop dust from entering and scratching the body of your phone. And pairs perfectly with most screen protectors on the market.
- Processed TPU frame provides a secure non-slip grip designed for texting, gaming, and selfies.
- Crystal Clear Compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Fit your iPhone perfectly.
- Reveal the Original
- Support Wireless Charging
- First-class Mil-Grade Protection Resists any accidental drops at ease.
- Never Yellow: Blocks up to 99.9% of UV rays & chemicals.
- Slim & Sleek: Lightweight and fit your pocket.
- Camera Protection
Because most cell phones nowadays are made of metal or glass, keeping them secure and damage-free might be tough. Even if you don't want to hide the phone's attractive design, a nice case or cover can help. However, in rare circumstances, it might also add some style points. There's a case for everyone, from the ultra-slim to the incredibly tough.
If you're seeking to buy a phone case, you might be wondering what kinds of covers are available or which phone case companies to trust. We try our best to address these questions and showcase some of the top smartphone case makers in our buyer's guide.
The Benefits of Using a Phone Case
Accidents happen regardless of how cautious you are. Even if you have AppleCare+ or an Android warranty, you might be looking at hundreds of dollars in repairs if you drop your phone and shatter it.
Most individuals are concerned about phone drops since the display might be cracked. Dropping your naked phone on a hard surface, on the other hand, might harm the phone's interior components as well. If additional phone elements are broken, Apple and other phone makers will have to replace the entire phone.
Use a phone cover to alleviate the tension. Spending just $15 on a suitable surface can save you from the high cost of cell phone repairs – or, worse, from having to purchase a new phone!
In addition, your case might have a purpose greater than merely protecting your phone:
- Wallet cases enable you to effortlessly keep credit cards, IDs, shopping carts, and other items on your phone, ensuring that you never leave the house without the necessities.
- Waterproof cases allow you to shoot photos or movies underwater while protecting your phone from accidental submersion.
- Designed cases, such as a Harry Potter-themed cover or a unique dog image, let you display your individuality.
What kind of case should you get?
There are a few crucial characteristics to look for to offer your pricey phone the protection it deserves:
- Raised edges: if your phone falls on its face, the screen will not strike the ground because of the raised edges.
- Shockproof corners: These absorb the impact of drops on your phone case.
- High toughness: You don't want your phone's case to get damaged or dented every time you drop it!
Five benefits of using mobile phone covers for protection
The answer to this question is that mobile phone covers are essential, especially if you want to protect your phone from scratches and other damage. A few more dollars won't hurt when you're spending hundreds of dollars on a new smartphone, a few more dollars won't hurt, and smartphone covers aren't worthless; they provide various benefits. Take a look at the following five advantages of using mobile phone covers for protection:
We've all had those days when nothing seems to go our way, and no matter what you do, nothing seems to go the way you want it to, and your hands are no exception. When you're worried, your phone might quickly fall out of your palm and smash on the concrete pavement, leaving the front or rear glass hit. This is where smartphone cases come in handy, as you can be confident that your phone will not be damaged if it slips out of your hand.
A phone cover is similar to housing for a phone. A phone cover, like a home, protects individuals from many types of harm and grime. It covers the whole body of the phone from external damage and any scratches or nicks that may occur. Even if you drop your phone by mistake, your phone case or cover may absorb the impact and keep it from being seriously damaged.
Enhanced resale value
If you're thinking of updating your phone, you'll get more value for your money if you keep it covered with a mobile case. However, when you wear a mobile case or cover for your phone, you safeguard it from damage, scratches, and nicks that may occur if it were not protected, lowering its resale value.
The better condition your gadget is in, the higher its resale value will be, and you'll also be doing a favor for the person you're selling it to because he'll be getting a phone in fantastic condition. You'll be able to afford a new phone with more money.
When someone says, "phone case/cover from day one," it raises the value of your phone, forcing potential purchasers to pay more than the market price because the phone is in great shape with no scratches or nicks on its body.
In the past, mobile phone covers served only one purpose: to protect the phone, but those days are long gone. Instead, there are currently a variety of mobile phone covers and cases on the market that preserve the smartphone from exterior harm and serve other purposes. For example, some mobile phone covers have cards or holders for holding the phone while viewing videos. As a result, customers currently have choices to pick from, depending on their interests.
What should I look for in a phone case?
- The sort of phone case you wish to buy is one of the first essential selections you must make. We're delighted to say that you now have a plethora of choices. Here's a short rundown of what's going on:
- In such thin cases, they give up safety for beauty and simplicity. As a result, they add little to the phone's overall size, but they don't provide anything in drop protection or other functionality.
- Hybrid cases: These are the "standard" cases that you see at most stores, and they come in a wide range of designs. These are the cases that most people should purchase.
- Rugged cases are thick and hefty, and they provide maximum protection from drops at the sacrifice of aesthetics. They frequently come with additions such as kickstands and waterproofing.
- Clear cases: Clear cases are transparent and straightforward, allowing you to show off your phone's design while keeping it safe from drops. Just bear in mind that they might be tough to maintain.
- Wallet cases: Wallet cases protect your phone while allowing you to store cards, IDs, or cash. Aside from cardholder cases, folio-style covers with a cover to protect your screen are also available.
- Magnetic cases are made to function with magnetic attachments, such as Apple's MagSafe system. Unfortunately, there aren't many alternatives, and they're very specialized, but they can open up some intriguing possibilities.
- Cases with a built-in battery pack are fantastic for camping or extended journeys, but they're too large for regular usage. As a result, they frequently include reverse-wireless charging for other gadgets.
- Most flagship phones nowadays have some level of water protection, but none of them can withstand saltwater. However, some relatively uncommon and specialized circumstances exist to fill that void.
- Skins: Skins aren't quite cases, but they serve a similar purpose. They provide very little protection because they adhere to your phone using an adhesive, much like a sticker.
What should I look for in a phone case?
The sort of phone case you wish to buy is one of the first important selections you must make. We're delighted to say that you now have a plethora of choices. Here's a short rundown of what's going on:
For thin cases, they give up safety for the sake of beauty and simplicity.
They add little to the phone's overall size, but they don't provide anything in the way of drop protection or other functionality.
Hybrid cases: These are the "standard" cases that you see at most stores, and they come in a wide range of designs. These are the cases that most people should purchase.
Rugged cases are thick and hefty, and they provide maximum protection from drops at the sacrifice of aesthetics. They frequently come with additions such as kickstands and waterproofing.
Clear cases: Clear cases are transparent and simple, allowing you to show off your phone's design while keeping it safe from drops. Just bear in mind that they might be tough to maintain.
Wallet cases: Wallet cases protect your phone while allowing you to store cards, IDs, or cash. Aside from cardholder cases, folio-style covers with a cover to protect your screen are also available.
Magnetic cases are made to function with magnetic attachments, such as Apple's MagSafe system. There aren't many alternatives, and they're very specialized, but they can open up some intriguing possibilities.
Cases with a built-in battery pack are fantastic for camping or extended journeys, but they're too large for regular usage. They frequently include reverse-wireless charging for other gadgets as well.
Most flagship phones nowadays have some level of water protection, but none of them can withstand saltwater. Some rather uncommon and specialized circumstances exist to fill that void.
Skins: Skins aren't quite cases, but they serve a similar purpose. They provide very little protection, though, because they just adhere to your phone using adhesive, much like a sticker.
The majority of people choose thin and hybrid casings. They provide a nice balance of protection and elegance, generally at a reasonable price. Plus, with so many different styles and colors to select from (including clear covers), you're likely to find one that matches your personality. You may also personalize the case with text or other graphics with some companies.
You have many more options if you want your case to be more functional. Wallets and magnetic cases are useful for regular use, and more specialized choices like battery cases are useful in specific scenarios. Rugged cases often offer military-grade protection, avoiding severe damage from falls as high as 20 feet, if you operate in the field (or are just a little clumsy).
What materials are used to make phone cases?
Polymers such as thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), polycarbonate (PC), and silicone are commonly used in phone cases. TPU is the most prevalent material since it provides the best blend of weight, flexibility, and durability.
To add bumpers and other protective features to a case, more rigid polymers like PC are frequently utilized in combination with TPU. These cases also come in a variety of designs, including transparent finishes and a variety of colors.
Flexible, durable, and with a wonderful soft rubbery texture, silicone is an excellent choice for phone covers. It is less likely to crack than TPU or PC because it is usually thinner and lighter. They also come in a variety of colors, but because of their rubbery feel, they are more difficult to clean.
Phone covers are made of TPU, PC, silicone, bioplastics, and high-end materials like leather and wood.
Leather is occasionally used in cases, but only as part of a hybrid design. This indicates the case's inner is TPU, with a thin layer of leather on the outside. These casings are attractive and develop a patina with time, but the thin leather layer is susceptible to harm. Keep this in mind before you make a purchase.
More ecologically friendly materials, such as biodegradable plastic and even wood, have been employed in cases in recent years. These are less resistant to wear and tear than polymers and do not last as long. However, the majority of users will replace their phones every few years, and when they do, that plastic cover will be discarded. This is a strategy to reduce your environmental effect.