Sorry, there are no products in this collection
About this item
- The unique Design Pattern on the case makes your phone different and eyes-catching
- User-Friendly made with high-quality materials. Silky-soft touch and good grip. The soft inside keeps the back of your phone scratch-free.
- Highly Protective Raised edges offer extra protection for the camera and screen. Anti-fingerprint
- Precise Cutouts Easy access to all controls and features
- Slim fit, thin, lightweight, sturdy but not bulky.
- Grippy Texture High-quality materials make for a non-slip grip and comfortable holding, pleasant to touch, and easy to clean.
- Screen & Back protection Slightly raised lips to protect the screen and camera from scratches and cracks; The interior is smooth and will not scratch the back of your phone when you put it in
- Full Coverage & Flexible Bottom All four corners are durable for high-grade drop protection, and the bottom of this case is flexible, which will make swipe-up gestures much more comfortable and smoother on your phone.
Get Clear-Cut Defense
If you purchase a protective or long-lasting phone cover, make sure you continue to use it. The truth is that it takes an average of three months from the time consumers buy their phones to the time they damage or shatter their phone screens. That is an incredible figure.
What usually occurs is that we buy a protective cover (that may resemble a brick), use it for a few months, and then the bulky case comes off as we become more comfortable with our phone, and we begin to use it without it.
That is our worst flaw, because that is when accidents occur. Another reason why it's critical to invest in a long-lasting, fashionable case that doesn't sacrifice protection is that it doesn't
keep in mind that phone protection doesn't end with a sturdy case. If you drop your phone and it lands face down, you'll want to make sure it has a screen protector to prevent it from fracturing or splitting.
Make an attempt to shatter-proof your phone.
The situation plays out like a poor comedy. In our pocket, purse, or bag, our phone rings or buzzes. Our serotonin levels rise as we ponder "who might it be?" and we get butterfingers from all the excitement. As we see our phone drop face-first onto the ground, we fumble with it like a hot potato, and time appears to slow down.
What's more startling is that globally, 21% of people use phones with cracked screens, and in the United States, the figure is much higher at 30%.
Not only is it unsightly, but it also causes individuals to cut their fingers when they use a cracked phone.
That's why finding a phone cover with raised bezel technology is crucial. This safeguarding technique adds extra durable rubber to the case's edges, which acts as a cushion in the event it falls face down or on a corner edge.
What is the deadliest enemy of a phone? Water. Oh, how it draws us to our phones like a siren that draws sailors to dangerous beaches.
However, when we talk about water damage on phones, we're not only talking about bodies of water like your friend's pool, the lake, or even the Pacific Ocean. The toilet is the most common spot where we drop our phones and receive water damage.
Do you keep your phone in the rear pocket of your pants? Next time you go to the toilet, think carefully about it since your phone is not secure there. Most, if not all, manufacturer warranties don't cover water damage in the bathroom as a reason for a free replacement.
You now have to worry about bacteria development on your phone case, as much as we hope any fallen toilet phones survive the water damage. That's why it's critical to acquire a protective case that's not only tough but also has antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria from growing on it.
Defend Your Phone Case Against Bacteria.
The vehicle has proven to be our mobile gadgets' worst enemy. We become so engrossed in paying attention to the road or grooving out to a new song that when we arrive at our destination, we rush out the door and watch in horror as our phone flies into the parking lot and slides across the ground.
That's why a protective phone cover with a soft, rubber surface is vital for getting a better hold on your phone.
How to Choose the Best Phone Case
Few people have a better understanding of human quirks and foibles than smartphone repair professionals. Sure, Shakespeare is the master of cutting insights into human nature. But the people who fix our phones see us at our most vulnerable, with mangled hardware in our hands and usually confessing some embarrassing or illuminating mistake.
Because the world is full of possible tech nefariousness, it's wise to be proactive and secure your phone with a protective cover.
Their experience demonstrates that, even if you've promised to be careful, the world is full of potential tech nefariousness, so it's important to be proactive and secure your phone with a protective case. They told us how to avoid becoming a victim of smartphone horror stories, and they gave us some advice on how to avoid being one of them.
What kind of case should you get?
There are a few crucial characteristics to look for to offer your pricey phone the protection it deserves:
- Raised edges: if your phone falls on its face, the screen will not strike the ground because of the raised edges.
- Shockproof corners: These absorb the impact of drops on your phone case.
- High toughness: You don't want your phone's case to get damaged or dented every time you drop it!
Everyday usage has accumulated a lot of dirt, germs, and filth on your iPhone. If a case protects your phone, it is also contaminated with the same impurities. Cleaning your phone and patience should be done regularly. Your cleaning routine may vary depending on the type of case you have. If you're curious about how to clean a plastic or leather iPhone cover, keep reading!
What should I look for in a phone case?
The sort of phone case you wish to buy is one of the first important selections you must make. We're delighted to say that you now have a plethora of choices. Here's a short rundown of what's going on:
- For thin cases, they give up safety for the sake of beauty and simplicity. They add little to the phone's overall size, but they don't provide anything in the way of drop protection or other functionality.
- Hybrid cases: These are the "standard" cases that you see at most stores, and they come in a wide range of designs. These are the cases that most people should purchase.
- Rugged cases are thick and hefty, and they provide maximum protection from drops at the sacrifice of aesthetics. They frequently come with additions such as kickstands and waterproofing.
- Clear cases: Clear cases are transparent and simple, allowing you to show off your phone's design while keeping it safe from drops. Just bear in mind that they might be tough to maintain.
- Wallet cases: Wallet cases protect your phone while allowing you to store cards, IDs, or cash. Aside from cardholder cases, folio-style covers with a cover to protect your screen are also available.
- Magnetic cases are made to function with magnetic attachments, such as Apple's MagSafe system. There aren't many alternatives, and they're very specialized, but they can open up some intriguing possibilities.
- Cases with a built-in battery pack are fantastic for camping or extended journeys, but they're too large for regular usage. They frequently include reverse-wireless charging for other gadgets as well.
- Most flagship phones nowadays have some level of water protection, but none of them can withstand saltwater. Some rather uncommon and specialized circumstances exist to fill that void.
- Skins: Skins aren't quite cases, but they serve a similar purpose. They don't protect your phone very well, though, because they just stick to your phone with adhesive, like a sticker.
How to Select the Best Cell Phone Case
So you've found the ideal phone, but now you need to choose a cover to go with it. It's pointless to have the best phone in the world if it gets destroyed. Thus, a case is essential. Furthermore, an intelligent case may improve the appearance of your phone, so this is an aesthetic factor as well. Please continue reading for our advice on selecting the best mobile phone cover.
The cell phone cover should protect your phone while still being simple to use. Next, consider your chosen technique for opening the case. Should it be folded open like a book or flipped up? It's also important to consider the material it's composed of. Many individuals prefer the appearance and feel of leather to harsh plastic or soft-textured rubber.
Finally, consider how frequently you intend to use your phone. If you spend a lot of time playing games like Candy Crush or even online bingo games on your mobile phone, you'll want your phone to be comfortable in your hand during those extended gaming sessions.
How Much Security?
Another critical factor to consider is how much protection your phone needs. Consider your way of life. Suppose you spend a lot of time outside, doing things like adventure sports and trekking, or working in a physically demanding profession. In that case, you should consider getting a durable cover to safeguard your phone.
You could also think about getting a waterproof case and a good screen protector. However, a less sturdy case would most likely suffice if you commute by vehicle and have more sedate interests. You may also wish to have additional room in the case for credit cards and documentation. Some people like sock-style cases that slide over the phone and protect it while still allowing easy access.
Price Points to Think About
Of course, there are many pricing ranges, so consider how much you want to spend on your phone cover. They may be as cheap as a few pounds or as pricey as leather cases with distinctive patterns. Many covers can fit various phone models, but you may opt to pay a premium price and obtain a specialised brand phone case for your specific phone model and make. The pricing consideration will also be influenced by how long you expect to retain your phone, as you will most likely need to update your case when you change phones. So you don't want to pay a lot of money to change your mind a few months later.
Always conduct your research by searching online and visiting mobile phone stores. There are several patterns and styles to choose from, so there is sure to be one that is ideal for you. Reading internet reviews may assist in highlighting benefits or drawbacks that you may not have considered. Thus, it is always worthwhile to read reviews. Pay attention to any bad reviews because there could be a common problem, like brittle materials in the cover of the phone that needs to be fixed.
After you've evaluated all of your options, selecting the ideal phone case is an easy task. Then, after you've determined your budget and the features you want, the fun part begins: selecting your favourite design. Your phone can rest and be used to the fullest when it is in its protective case. You don't have to worry about it getting hurt by accident.
What's the point of a phone case that protects your phone?
For premium flagship models, a Etsy phone case or cover provides the best protection and is preferable to a phone skin. The cases are usually shock-absorbing, and some even offer waterproof and weatherproof protection for individuals who work in harsh environments. It's worth it to invest a little more money to ensure that your phone is fully protected. Some covers combine style with high levels of security, and phone cases are available practically anywhere these days. The case is a touch more expensive than a skin, but the extra investment will pay off in the long run with a higher resale value.
Even if you aren't concerned about minor scratches on your phone, many people are, and while dropping your phone without a cover won't harm it, it will leave nicks and scratches on it, lowering its resale value. Putting a case on your phone is one of the most significant ways to get a free upgrade to your next phone—so if you sell your phones rather than retain them, a case is a good option.
In a practical sense, you stand out. Next time you're at a social event, count the number of individuals in the room who have the same phone as you. Assume that none of those folks had cases on their phones and that they were left on the table or counter (as so many people do). Have fun locating your phone among a sea of iPhones that are all the same.
Is it possible to make a profit from a phone cover business?
A phone case company might be a lucrative way to generate money online. In 2020, the phone cover industry was worth $10 billion, and it is expected to grow at a 7.5 percent annual rate until 2025, when it will be worth $35.5 billion. There would clearly be no shortage of consumers for your phone case company.
Phone cases are very simple to maintain from a management standpoint. Because they don't break frequently, there are fewer returns to deal with. They are often lightweight and inexpensive to ship, with high profit margins. On dropshipping sites, you can purchase phone covers for as little as $5 and sell them for $10 or more—an easy way to double your money.
Calling the Motorola Moto G Stylus 2021 the best affordable stylus phone feels a little backhanded. There's only one other contender for that honor, the LG Stylo 6, which is far too weak to suggest. However, the G Stylus does not simply win by default; it is a well-rounded and powerful phone for under $300.
It has a large 6.8-inch 1080p screen, 128GB of internal storage, and a Snapdragon 678 engine with 4GB of RAM. Early this year, it was released by Motorola with an MSRP of $299. It is now on sale for $279 from the manufacturer and other retailers.
A 48-megapixel primary camera with ultrawide and macro back sensors, a 4,000mAh battery, a "water-repellant" design, and a fingerprint sensor built into the recessed power button are among the other attractions. Even without considering the G Stylus' main features, it's a well-rounded set of functions for a low-cost tablet.